Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

every day the same

i sit here every day in the agony of withdrawal from amphetamine whilst some overpaid pratt in a government department deliberately stops me getting my freedom by hacking my computer .if i find out who and were i will make them eat their own eyes out of my hand before i lynch them with their own intestines you have been warned. like the docs witness that lied at my childs custody case and i tried top kill in front of a judge and a dozen police witnesses if you fuck my life deliberately i will kill you i have NOTHING TO LOSE you have made sure of that
.

in reference to:

"Gmail - General Discussion Thread Rejected"
- junkies against crime liberation front: Gmail - General Discussion Thread Rejected - junkiesagainstcrime@gmail.com (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments: