Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

THEY ARE STILL DOING IT TO ME.

SINCE I STARTED THE PETITION TO TRY THE D.E.A for war crimes in Geneva i have been locked out of my care 2 site i lost the last one after receiving a abusing e mail from some one who signed van ham {a pig by any chance?]i was trying to get the Australian government to stop its genocide on Australian speed users .because this person whose care2 address was unknown .contacted me at the time when my account could no longer be contacted it seems that its connected i rcently recieved a abusive e mail from some liar calling himself the truth and now not only are two of my pages deleted i can only det this introduction sheet up for my new care two account so if any one out there can hack computers can they punish those responsible as a warning to all those others that support slavery as we must demonstrate that we will fight for our freedom and with our back groun of unconditional surrender for 80 years we have a big credibility gap .regards the motorcycle messiah

in reference to:

"Inbox"
- Care2 - Personal Messages (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments: